Friday, November 1, 2013

CAUTION AND WARNING



I was talking with my friend in India, and came to know about a group of people living in Varanasi and Kasi in India. I was shocked and terrified about the things he told me about. I could not believe that people like them even live in this world. Let me just tell about them to you.
 
These people do not wear clothes at most times. Sometimes they just cover their sexual organs in clothes. They mostly eat dead humans. Sometimes they drink their water from a human skull, this depends on the hierarchy. These people at the age of puberty smash their sexual organs so that they don’t have children.

These people call themselves as god. They sit on dead bodies and do unspeakable acts. These people have no law or rules or nothing. Sometimes they go on a rampage of killing people. They consider themselves to be the followers of the god of destruction.

 They live in the burial grounds, when bodies are burnt, they determine the hell and heaven for people, although not in the literal sense. They apply burnt human ash all over their body and also famous for drugs.
I am posting a video link to this video in youtube.
CAUTION: WARNING PEOPLE WITH WEAK HEARTS, KIDS, OLD PEOPLE DONOT WATCH THIS VIDEO.

3 comments:

  1. Haha oh my god that's insane! I don't know how some people can do that. But i guess it's their culture. So since their culture views this matter as socially normal, they're not freaked out by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is crazy and disgusting
    sometimes you just wonder why certain people are alive if they are so bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard some stories about them.
    I think they need someone's help like one of the organization from the government.
    I hope they will find a way to change it.

    ReplyDelete